GRAMMAR SIMPLE PRESENT ACTIVITY 6°

A.REVIEWING TIME 

πŸ‘€ πŸ’» Watch this to check the present continuous grammar. Take notes in your notebook. 






B. VOCABULARY ACTIVITY: VERBS 

πŸ“•πŸ“ In your notebook, write the meaning in Spanish of the following phrasal verbs. 

πŸ“˜ DICTIONARY  






c.GRAMMAR PRACTICE: PRESENT CONTINUOUS



1. πŸ“” Answer in your notebook or in word πŸ“– the following exercises.  

WORKSHEET πŸ“



D. SPEAKING ACTIVITY: CONVERSATION




πŸ‘‚ 1Listen to the following speaking exercise. CLICK HERE πŸ‘ˆ 

  2. Practice the conversation and record it in audio and send me to my e-mail. 

πŸ“ IMPORTANT: Be careful with the pronunciation, check with the audio, and improve yours. 

  3. Answer in a comment πŸ’¬ the following questions: (Extra points πŸ†)

Can you describe the shoes you're wearing now? What new words and phrases did you learn from this video?


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. emmanuel polo
    The shoes I'm wearing now are black and red.
    The new word I learned from this video is Transversal. I also learned a phrase, "They are too big

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I can. I'm wearing a pair of conformable and black trainers.
    from this video I learnt the a news words the Trainers, size, Would, tries and the new phrase Do you need any help? Do you have them in a 10?,How much are they?

    ReplyDelete

  4. My shoes I have now are black with white and with a red cougar and they are long.
    the words I learned are: triners size

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ángel David Holguín Cifuentes.
    I am wearing black sneakers with white stripes, black laces and Nike brand.
    words learned: shop assistant, trainers, would,tries, regret.
    The sentence: sam tries them; I will look for you; I really like these trainers?
    what color would you like?.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am wearing black sneakers with white stripes, black laces and Nike brand.
    words learned: shop assistant, trainers, would, tries.
    The sentences: sam tries them, I will look for you, I really like these trainers, what color would you like.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment