GRAMMAR SIMPLE PRESENT ACTIVITY 5°

A.REVIEWING TIME 

πŸ‘€ πŸ’» Watch this to check the simple present grammar. Take notes in your notebook. 



B. VOCABULARY ACTIVITY: VERBS 

πŸ“•πŸ“ In your notebook, write the meaning in Spanish of the following verbs.

πŸ“˜ DICTIONARY 


c.GRAMMAR PRACTICE: SIMPLE PRESENT  

1. πŸ‘€πŸ’» Watch the video where you find some grammar exercises

2. πŸ“ Answer in your notebook πŸ“– the following exercises. 

3. Write in a comment what was the most difficult grammar about the exercises.  


D. SPEAKING ACTIVITY: CONVERSATION


πŸ‘‚ 1Listen to the following speaking exercise. CLICK HERE πŸ‘ˆ 

  2. Practice the conversation and record it in audio and send me to my e-mail. 

πŸ“ IMPORTANT: Be careful with the pronunciation, check with the audio, and improve yours.  

3. Answer in a comment πŸ’¬ the following questions: (Extra points πŸ†)

What do you usually say in English when you meet someone new for the first time?




  












Comments

  1. la parte del segundo vΓ­deo para mi fue la mas complicada para mi gusto

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOMBRE: samuel francisco navarro
    la parte del segundo punto fue como el tercer punto porque se me dificulto en cual hiva cada vervo

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOMBRE: Saniago Garzon Marin
    La parte que se me dificulto es donde en los ejemplos explican la utilizacion del don`t - doens`t por que confundo si es con 1 o 3 persona donde se utiliza el doens`t

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mariana enciso molina
    The hardware part was at the point of turbina the cuestiΓ³n to negative

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mariana enciso molina profe la parte que me pareciΓ³ difisil fue cuando toco pasar al negativo

    ReplyDelete
  6. NOMBRE: Juan Pablo Gutierrez B.
    la parte que se me dificulto es que me confundo con los plurales en don´t y doesn´t

    ReplyDelete
  7. Juan Pablo Gutierrez se me dificultan los plurales en don´t y en doesn´t

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lo que mas se me dificulto fue la 3 parte

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nombre: Cristal Soler
    Lo que mas se me dificulto fue los plurales

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nombre: Juan Felipe Plata Grade 5.
    All the exercices were easy ti learn.
    When i meet Simeone new i Say hello, what's your mame.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Profe acΓ‘ escribo el comentario sobre cuando se conoce a alguien por primera vez, hello My friend glad to meet You, how are You?

    ReplyDelete
  12. The explication of the vΓ­deo about do or does is extremelly and atractive ,I don't misstakes with My learning

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment